Evolution of ASP.NET Core happened when ASP.NET WebForm and ASP.NET MVC was already couple of years old in the industry. Even though ASP.NET Webform and ASP.NET MVC available because of its age is considered to be very matured for web application development, it is because of the popularity of ASP.NET CoreFramework and many exclusive features of ASP.NET Core that today it is dominating over Web Forms and MVC are first choice for large sized enterprise web application development.
Even if you are experienced in ASP.NET MVC, if you don’t have working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC Core you are treated as out dated in the industry. This is the reason every web developer today is upgrading himself to ASP.NET Core.
The exclusivity of our ASP.NET Core training is on every topic and also has walkthroughs and sample programs for each and every module. For any person to excel, he not only needs the practical knowledge but also he should be able to communicate the same in Interviews and our ASP.NET Coresections really comes handy.
ASP.NET Core Objectives
- Understand the benefits of MVC design over traditional ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Acquiring sufficient knowledge on role of Model, View and Controller in integrating them to develop complete web application.
- Understand how Routing API maps requests to action methods in controller.
- Learn how to reuse code rendering HTML using custom HTML Helper methods and Tag Helpers.
- Building Custom Model Binders for typical conditions in which built-in default binders are not usable.
- Understanding and applying validation framework for both client and server validations.
- Access databases and performing CRUD operations using LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Implement security in ASP.Net Core applications..
- Modularize using Areas.
- Compress the output using bundling and minification features.
- Develop Service Oriented RESTful services using Web API feature of ASP.NET Core.
- Build and deploy ASP.NET Coreapplication to the production server.
- Prior knowledge of HTML and C# is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET WebForms and ASP.NET Mvc recommended.
- LINQ, Entity Framework and SQL Server for database related operations.
ASP.NET Core Duration
Regular classroom based training: 2 Months, 60 minutes of theory & practical session per day.