MVC stands for Model-View-Controller. Asp.Net Mvc is an architecture to develop ASP.Net web applications in a different manner. Web applications developed with ASP.Net MVC are even more SEO (Search Engine) friendly. MVC is a standard design pattern some types of Web application will benefit from the MVC framework.
The MVC framework includes the following components:
Models: These are the classes that contain data. They can practically be any class that can be instantiated and can provide some data.
Controllers: These are the classes that will be invoked on user requests.The main task of these are to generate the model class object.
Views: These are simple pages containing HTML and C# code that will use the server side object.
Astro Computer Education is the one of the best training center in twin cities we provide ASP.Net MVC training in depth knowledge of the course with practical examples for each topic and also we provide ASP.Net MVC online training . Training is provided by Mr. Sandeep Soni who has 17 years of experience in teaching. We provide you with best Asp.net MVC tutorials for each and every topic.
Advantage of ASP.Net MVC based application:
- It manages the complexity by dividing an application into the model,the view and the controller.
- It does not use view state or server-base forms. It uses a front controller pattern that proceses web application requests through single controller.This enables you to design an application that supports a rich routing infrastructure.
- It provides better support for test-driven development.
ASP.Net MVC Objectives
- To know about MVC Design Pattern.
- To understand the architecture of ASP.NET MVC and its benefits over ASP.NET WebForms.
- To develop Controllers, Views and Model.
- To develop Custom Model Binders.
- To develop database centric application and perform CRUD operations using EF.
- To implement security using Forms Authentication.
- To divide application into multiple modules using Areas
- To use AJAX and JQuery in MVC applications for develop highly scalable websites.
- To learn and implement reducing the size of output rendered by combining
CSS and JS files.
- To make a site which is mobile compatible.
- To develop and consume REST Web Services using Web API.
- C# Programming Language
- LINQ and EF
- ASP.NET fundamentals.
ASP.NET MVC Training Duration
Regular classroom based training: 6 Weeks, 60 minutes of theory & practical session per day.