C# is the most popularly used
programming language for developing different types of
.net applications. As per todays trend, C# has more demand. C# is an Object
Oriented Programming language, It is introduced specifically for .NET and
thus has no backward compatibility issues.
Astro Computer Education C# Training
course is the entry level program for all those beginners
who are looking for a career in .net and thus will have to begin with developing
command over the programming language syntax. At our C# Training Institute, our course
not only helps one in understanding language syntax but it also helps in knowing good
practices to become a successful software developer. At our C# training in Hyderabad,
teaching methodology is such that our trainers will ease teach participants C#
language use the same interchangeably for other advanced topics like XML,
ADO.NET, Win Forms etc... We assure you that learning C# will surely make
you a better candidate to get job than most of the other fresher's who learn
only one programming language.
C# Training at Astro Computer
Education includes detailed explanation of every topic
covering all the concepts related to the topic and is followed by practical
demonstration / walkthrough of the same in classroom. Students in classroom
will be provided with excellent course material prepared by our expert team
so that the same can be used for revising the subject at later point of time
(may be just before attending an interview). Our C# training center provides
excellent course material which contains important points about the topic,
sample programs and walkthroughs. These will help the participant to practice
the examples independently and develop expertise in the subject knowledge.
C# Training Objectives
- To use VS.NET IDE and all its features.
- To learn major features of .NET Framework and their involvement in .NET platform.
- To learn major concepts behind CLR (Common Language Runtime)
- To gain very deep understanding of C# language features.
- To understand and implement practically concepts of Object Orientation
which is most important for all types of application development.
- To create and manage Collections and Generics.
- To build reusable .net components.
- To develop database intensive applications using ADO.NET.
- To develop an ability to read and write data in streams and files,
serialize and de-serialize an object graph.
- To build a standard GUI for Windows Based Applications using WinForms.
- To develop scalable applications using Multithreading features of .NET
- To Interoperate data with other technologies using XML
- To develop a complete applications as in realtime development environment
using N-Tier architecture.
- To build Setup package and deploy .net applications in production environment.
Anyone with a willingness to learn.
Participants are required to have basic knowledge of any one programming language
In case you don’t have knowledge of any programming knowledge and if you are beginning
your career in programming for the first time, we would suggest you to learn “C” programming
C# Training Duration
Regular classroom based training: 8 Weeks, 60 minutes of theory & practical session per day.