'C++', a general-purpose programming language, is an extension of 'C' Language with the additional built in features. It is called as an intermediate language because it consists of both high level languages such as Object Oriented Programming and middle level language like 'C'. Unlike 'C', C++ is more secured and combines power and flexibility of 'C'. It has the advantage of code reusability and strong Data structure concepts. C++ language is used to create different kinds of software such as server software, general systems software, embedded software, application software and also used in creating video games in different environments like Linux, Unix and Windows.
C++ Training is very much essential to anybody who wants to be a programmer. The concepts of programming language and the features of object oriented programming are so well explained at Astro Computer Education, that we lay a concrete foundation to your programming career. A systematic teaching methodology is followed so that the students can comfortably understand the differences, advantages and additional features of C++ over C. At Astro Computer Education C++ training institute, we impart good logical understanding on the programming language syntax through practical execution of programs. Knowledge on C++ will help you migrate to .Net or Java with ease.
From past 7 years, Astro Computer Education C++ Training Institute has successfully maintained its standards up to the learner's expectations. Trainers with immense expertise are associated with our C++ training tutorials, who train our students to perfection. Well assorted material is also given to the students which covers all the topics of the course. Care is taken that the students also concentrate on practical implementation. Students are encouraged to work in our well facilitated labs which has faculty always available to clarify their doubts. Apart from this, we also provide C++ Data Structures Training which is a key feature of C++.
C++ Training Objectives
- To learn the importance, benefits and features of C++.
- To understand the concept of Object Oriented Programming.
- To learn how to inherit parent class into the child class using the
concept of Inheritance.
- To learn the concept of polymorphism which would help to implement
the object of class in many forms
- To read and write the data from the text file and the binary file
and also handle errors during file operations using IO Streams concept.
- To learn how to handle exception and throwing the exception to the
catch block using Exceptions concept.
- To learn how to implement the concept of Generic in programming.
- To learn the concept of sorting elements and searching an element
from the collection of elements.
- To learn how to insert, delete and search the element in Linked
list, Stack and Queue.
- To understand the concept of Trees and Graphs.
Before learning 'C++' programming language one should ensure that he/she already have
knowledge on 'C'.
C++ Training Duration
Regular classroom based training: 4 Weeks, 60 minutes of theory & practical session per day.