Graphic Design Training
"GRAPHIC DESIGN (GD)" - Graphic design is the way that conveys a specific message to target audience via visuals. And in order to communicate your unique message as well as reflect your unique identity graphic designing service provider play a promising role. In addition, Logos & Corporate identity, Magazine Ads, Newsletters and promotional item, capability brochures, Trades how graphics, packaging design, leaflet design.The duration of the course is for Three months to Four months.
Graphic Design Training Objectives
GRAPHIC DESIGN was specifically designed to bridge the gap between a client’s publication
concept and the final printed product. The reproduction of various types of design layouts
and related problems will be studied. Typography and major printing processes will be
incorporated into class assignments. The application of specific technical skills will be
stressed with an emphasis on precision, proper procedures and the integration of various
After successfully completing this course the student will have a working understanding
of publication design and preparing artwork for printing. He/she will have an
understanding of major printing methods, color separation, application of computer
programs and typical problems encountered in the field. The student will be able to
demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in the use of various tools, materials and
graphic design computer programs. Accuracy in preparing prepress files will be stressed.
These newly acquired skills can be used to achieve future goals in the graphic design
What you will learn during the training
- Learn how graphic design influence society, the use of marketing techniques and the training requirements to become a graphic artist.
- Use the measuring methods used in the graphic arts and printing industries.
- Using graphic design principles the students will produce a variety of well designed work. The students will work with images, headlines, text and graphs in single and multi-page publications as well as three-dimensional layouts.
- Learn the use of illustrations in design work and how to select the most effective style. Students plan and work up rough concept drawings before executing the final work.
- Typography is an essential component of any design project. As such students will learn how to identify and use effective typography in their design work.
- Learn how to capture digital images and make the necessary adjustments for use in publication work. Students will learn to download, correct, manage and work with multi-image compositions. Students will learn how to repair severely damaged photographs.
- Learn the process of reproducing layouts from concept to publication. Students will design documents within production guidelines.
- Learn how to locate employment opportunities and prepare for the job application process. Additionally students will learn job retention and advancement skills.
Basic Computer Knowledge
Graphic Design Training Duration
Regular classroom based training: 3 months, 60 minutes of theory & practical session per day.