Java is a language and J2EE is a platform which implements java language. J2EE standard for Java 2 Enterprise Edition. Core Java and advanced java are the standard editions of java whereas J2EE is the enterprise edition which is a combination of both core & advanced java. It is used for creating enterprise web applications. J2EE makes use of Servlets and JSPs to provide enterprise applications like web pages and portals.
Astro Computer Education offers Java J2EE training course with in-depth hands on exposure to the Java platform. we cover specialized modules with different aspects of real world work environment and ensure that students are prepared for actual application development required in the industry. So it helps you to develop J2EE development skills. Our course not only helps one in understanding language syntax but also in enabling you to practically implement the technology, making you a successful software developer.
J2EE training at Astro Computer Education gives you a true learning experience. Detailed explanation of every topic, practical demonstration, walkthroughs are inbuilt features of training. Lab is open throughout the working hours, with the faculty readily available to assist you. Excellent course material prepared by the our expert team is given to students which aids you to independently practice the subject.
J2EE Training Objectives
- To get hands on experience of XML technology.
- To learn about Naming and Directory Services and JNDI.
- To understand the importance of extension JDBC package in
Enterprise Java applications.
- To understand how EJB easily implements the concept of
Component Transaction Monitor (CTM) which automatically manages transactions,
object distribution, concurrency, security, persistence, and resource management.
- To understand and use the Java Persistence Architecture API
for ORM activities (JPA).
- To implement asynchronous applications and MessageDriven
Beans using JMS.
- To understand the Java Transaction API (JTA).
- To apply Security in Java EE Applications.
- To learn send/receive mails using Internet protocols SMTP,
IMAP and POP3 (JavaMail).
- To master the whole process of designing, implementing and
deploying J2EE Applications.
- To Understand SOAP, WebServices and Service Oriented Architecture
- To implement and access Web Service components using EJB in a
Java EE application.
This course is designed to meet the needs of Java programmers who want to be professional in building mission-critical enterprise software using EJB. Students should be familiar with programming techniques and have substantial Java programming experience including JDBC, RMI, Servlets and JSP.
J2EE Training Duration
Regular classroom based training: 8 Weeks, 60 minutes of theory & practical session per day.