LINQ & Entity Framework Training
LINQ (Language Integrated Query) makes the concept of querying a first-class programming concept in .NET. The data to be queried can take the form of XML (LINQ to XML), databases (LINQ-enabled ADO.NET: LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Dataset and LINQ to Entities) and objects (LINQ to Objects). Our LINQ training course makes the developer proficient enough to use language integrated query as an alternative to SQL Queries and to prove how LINQ will be a better way of handling XML documents. Astro Computer Education's training in LINQ tutorial helps students to frame the queries easily in LINQ and how to learn LINQ efficiently.
EntityFramework ADO.NET Entity Framework is an object-relational mapping(ORM) framework for the .NET Framework. It is designed to enable developers to create data access applications by programming against a conceptual application model instead of programming directly against a relational storage schema. It eliminates the need for most of the data-access code that developers usually need to write. So in this Online Entity Framework Tutorial you will understand how decent amount of code is been decreased and you’ll also learn how maintenance is required for data-oriented applications.
LINQ & Entity Framework Training Objectives
- To leverage new features of C# including extension methods and lambda expressions.
- To understand LINQ Architecture and role of LINQ providers
- To write LINQ queries to filter, sort, and group in-memory collections of objects.
- Create LINQ to SQL queries to execute SQL Server stored procedures and perform CRUD database operations.
- To manage XML documents using LINQ to XML.
- To understand how LINQ can be used to manage data in dataset.
- To understand Entity Framework Architecture
- To generate EDMX file from database and perform CRUD operations.
- To use LINQ to Entities to write strongly typed queries against the Entity Data Model.
- To develop N-Tier Application using EF and LINQ.
- C# and specially OOPS and Delegates.
- Sql-Server tables and stored procedures.
LINQ & Entity Framework Training Duration
Regular classroom based training: 6 Weeks, 60 minutes of theory & practical session per day.