Our MS.NET Training course offers application developers, easy and complete understanding of the Microsoft® .NET which covers C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET with our class room and online C#.NET training, Vb.net training and Asp.net training. Our .Net training course provides a series of walk-throughs & lab assignments which introduce and explain .NET features to practice Windows and Web applications. Through our .net training classes, the beginners can gain in-depth knowledge in each and every topic.
MS.NET package Objectives
- To use VS.NET IDE and all its features.
- To learn major concepts behind CLR (Common Language Runtime)
- To build a standard GUI for Windows Based Applications using WinForms.
- To develop database intensive applications using ADO.NET.
- To create and manage Collections and Generics.
- To understand the drawbacks of traditional ASP and benefits of ASP.NET in building modern sites.
- To develop ability to easily change the look and feel of the website using different themes.
- To secure websites using built-in API features of ASP.NET
- To develop a complete applications as in realtime development environment using N-Tier architecture.
- To develop web pages for performing CRUD operations using Data Bound Controls
Before joining the course students have very basic knowledge of any one programming language like “C” or any other programming language basics.It will help them in understanding the subject in better way. The seeker need not know object orientation as this will be thought from ground up.
In case you don’t have knowledge of any programming knowledge and if you are beginning your career in programming for the first time, we would suggest you to learn “C-Language”.
MS.NET package Duration
Regular classroom based training: 4 months of theory & practical session 1 hour per day.