"MULTIMEDIA (MM)" - Multimedia can be defined generically as any combination of two or more media such as sound, image, text, animation, and video. For educational technology purposes, multimedia refers to computer-bases systems that use associative linkages to allow users to navigate and retrieve information stored in combination of text, sounds, graphics, video, and other media
Multimedia Training Objectives
The overall objective of these courses is to develop multimedia professionals equipped with knowledge, skills and practical experience within the domain of technology, creativity and enterprise. With a strong focus on the creative aspects, there is a range of subjects that students have to study and practice. These include Graphic Design, Animation, Audio and Video, and Design for learning, web design and development.
In this course you will learn how to create thrilling in the computer, you can't imagine what can computers do? For example you can create print related designs, website designing, video editing, gaming, 2D and 3D animation and much more.
The purpose of these programs is to generate highly trained and creative professionals in the field of advertising, entertainment and animation.
- Employ skills and process to work in traditional
graphic arts and digital graphic arts.
- Imaging and sketching techniques.
- Develop creative graphic designs.
- Prepare professional quality graphic art presentation.
- Deliver a verbal presentation of prepared graphic
art solutions to a group.
- Demonstrate proficiency using multimedia software.
- Use conceptual skills by innovating,
brainstorming, sketching, problem-solving, building prototypes
and scenarios, and by constructing narratives.
- Demonstrate the ability to design projects that
communicate specific ideas.
- Exhibit professional behavior and work ethics.
- Express recognition of the diverse cultural
contributions to art and design.
What you will learn during the training
- Graphic Design: Graphic design field is often known as communication design or visual communication. In this field designers implement various methods to create and combine words, symbols, messages etc. The purpose of Graphic Design is to create or manipulate pictures, images and art work. Graphic Design communicates visually in many ways:
- sign systems
- exhibitions displays
- UI Designs for print
- Web Design: Web design is the development of many web pages into one website. It includes the information construction, user interface, site construction, layout, direction-finding, colors, fonts and web technologies. All of these are combined with the principles of design to create website that meets the goal of the web designer.
- 2D and 3D Animation: Animation is the process of creation of
moving images with the help of various applications.
It is used for
- educational purposes
- learning and instructional applications
- Post Production: Post Production is popular term being used in film industry from several decades. Post Production is the final step in film creation. It is a process by which artists manage a real or virtual video.
A video may need
- visual effects
- audio editing
- sound synchronization
- motion graphics
- video editing
Career Options after Multimedia Courses Training
Multimedia is one of the fastest growing and high paying career options today. Numerous jobs are waiting for the multimedia artists in India as well as abroad. Multimedia is one of the fastest growing and high paying career options today. Numerous jobs are waiting for the multimedia artists in India as well as abroad. After completing the course multimedia artists can work in Publications, Advertisement Agencies, Entertainment Industry including films and production houses. These companies hire artists for full time, part time or contract basis need. After gaining experience in this field, one can even set up his/her own organization and work independently.
After completing the course, multimedia artists can work in
- Advertisement Agencies
- Entertainment Industry including films and production houses
- News Paper Companies
- News Channels
- CAD Industry etc.