After over 20 years of stateless-web based on the stateless request-response paradigm, we finally have web applications with real-time, two-way connections.
Node.js Training Objectives
- Structure a Node application in modules
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Build a Web Server in Node and understand how it really works
- Use npm and manage node packages
- Build a web application and API more easily using Express
- Connect to a SQL or Mongo database in Node
- Understand how the MEAN stack works
Node.js Training Duration
Regular classroom based training: 1 months, 60 minutes of theory & practical session per day.