WPF & MVVM Training
"Microsoft WPF(Windows presentation foundation) is the engine that is responsible for creating, displaying and manipulating user-interfaces, documents, images, movies and media in Rich UI Windows Applications.
In this WPF training course, developers who know the basics of Windows Forms development gain more advanced Windows Client design and development skills. The WPF training course provides a series of walk-throughs & lab assignments which introduce and explain all the features of WPF in easiest way for a beginner to understand. This WPF course is very useful for writing MCTS Exam 70-511(Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0) as the WPF tutorial also improves the skills of a student in examination point of view.
WPF & MVVM Objectives
- WPF & MVVM Objectives
- To learn about various built-in controls and integration with Winforms controls
- To design the UI using various Layout controls in WPF
- To develop interactive applications responding to keyboard and mouse events
- To be able to customize the Look and Feel of the site using Styles and Themes
- To build data centric applications with various DataBinding facilities
- To create custom templates for controls
- To provide printing and preview facility for the documents.
- To learn WPF applications can be used in Browser interface.
- To develop animated and media intensive applications.
- To manage transactions across service boundaries
- Student should have a good knowledge on MS.NET.
WPF & MVVM Duration Duration
Regular classroom based training: 8 Weeks, 60 minutes of theory & practical session per day.